The Impact Ndola 2019 Storybook is here!
Click on the image above to open the PDF version of the Storybook.
Each participant will receive a printed storybook. If you'd like more copies please let us know by November 27. Email Kelly.Shaw@northrise.org.
Welcome to the team! Thank you for registering for IN19!
This page is your planning headquarters for the next few months. The source for details, resources, payment links, and new information.
Check back often for updates.
Right now you need to:
- Make sure you've submitted your deposit (use link below)
- Double-check your passport is valid until at least February 2020 and has at least 3 blank pages.
- Download the Participant Packet and Registration Packet (see links below)
- Book your flights to and from Zambia and share your itinerary with Northrise (email to Kelly.Shaw@northrise.org)
- Get started on your Zambia Entry-Visa application
Download this packet for all the details you'll need to plan, pack, and travel to Zambia! This packet includes details about:
Booking your flights, Travel Documentation, Immunization & Medication, Preparing to fly, Needs while in Zambia, Packing List, and Visa Application Form
Make a payment
Make sure you've submitted your $275 deposit to secure your spot on the team by March 1st! Second payment of $250 is due by April 12. Third payment, $250, is due by May 3. And final payment, $225+safari, is due June 1st.
Payments can be mailed to Northrise University Initiative PO Box 4441 Scottsdale AZ 85261.
Did you miss the Registration Packet?
This packet is designed to help you understand the mission of Impact Ndola 2019, Zambian culture, the time and financial commitment, and to take the necessary steps to register and begin preparing for our trip in July, so please read carefully.